Terms and Conditions for website use
The protection of your personal data is extremely important to us, therefore all data collected during your visits to our website are processed according to the legal provisions in force in Romania.
We will share certain parts of your personal data only to the extent that it is necessary for the following categories of third parties:
- Other companies with which we can develop joint programs to market our goods and services;
- Other entities such as public authorities and institutions, accountants, auditors, lawyers and other external professional counselors, if their activity requires knowledge of it, or if the law requires us to disclose it.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties only in the following situations:
- If you request or give us permission to do so;
- To persons who can demonstrate that they have the legal authority to act on your behalf;
- If it is our legitimate interest to do so to manage, expand or develop commercial activity;
- If we have an obligation to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation, any legal request from governmental or executive authorities and as may be necessary to meet certain national or law enforcement requirements or to prevent certain illegal activities;
- To respond to any claim, to protect our rights or a third party’s, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity.
We ensure that access to your data by third party private law entities is done in accordance with the legal provisions on data protection and confidentiality of information, based on contracts concluded with them.
We currently store and process your personal data on the territory of Romania. We will not transfer these data to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection for it.
The Company reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time without notice or prior acceptance by users.
Information for users (visitors)
Please note that as a user (visitor), your responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide real, accurate and complete data about you in the registration form;
- When the situation requires, change the registration data to be real, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to process and use the information you provide us to inform you about the company’s marketing actions and offers.
Also as a user (visitor) you assume the following obligations:
- To not publish materials containing viruses or other destructive programs that are intended to destroy this system or any system or information related to this website;
- To not publish copyrighted material if you are not the author, or if you do not have permission from the author to publish the materials in question;
- To not publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious material towards another user, natural or legal person, materials or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
- To not publish one or more images or statements that are inconsistent with the legal requirements in force.
Security Policy for the Processing of Personal Data
The major purpose of the personal data protection policy is to ensure compliance with data protection legislation and to minimize risks by preventing personal data protection incidents and reducing their potential impact.
The general objectives for the protection of personal data are:
- Increasing customer confidence in the services provided by CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L.;
- Increasing the competitiveness of services by using advanced technologies and equipment for personal data protection activity;
- Development of employees’ professional competences regarding the protection of personal data;
- Identifying, analyzing and realistically assessing the risks related to personal data;
- Reducing the negative impact of potential risks on personal data protection on the company’s activity;
- Ensuring the demonstration of responsibility CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. on the protection of personal data, regarding in particular the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to demonstrate compliance with GDPR;
- Complete fulfillment of the applicable data protection requirements requested by partners;
- Increasing the awareness of the importance of personal data protection amongst employees;
- Ensure plans and resources for survival and return in case of emergencies;
- Ensure effective notification channels to ANSPDCP and data subjects regarding data security incidents.
In this respect, in the processing of the personal data of the targeted people, CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. ensures:
- Processing of the personal data of the data subjects whose data are collected by the company and its employees in accordance with the legal provisions;
- Compliance with the principles of data protection in the operational activities of the company;
- Transparency regarding the categories of personal data processed within the company, as well as about the purposes of processing, the recipients of personal data;
- Rights of data subjects: right to information, right of access, right to rectification, right to delete data, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to opposition, the right not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on automatic processing , the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority and the right to appeal to the courts;
- Implementing adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the rights and freedoms of individuals.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, please note that the transmission of information via the Internet in general or through other public networks is not completely secure, with the risk that data may be seen and used by unauthorized third parties. We can not and shall not be responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
Information Note for Data Processing
All the provisions of this section of the terms and conditions of use of this website are in accordance with the provisions of European Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data.
We invite you to find below the details regarding the processing of your personal data in this regard.
The personal data operator is CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L., headquartered in The Grand Offices JW Mariott, 6th floor, 90th 13 Septembrie Blvd., 5th district, Bucharest (“the data operator” or “CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L.” or “the Company”).
Purpose of processing: Your personal data provided through this website will be used for the purpose of carrying out real estate brokerage, as well as for e-mail and telephone marketing activities. Completing the forms on the site is equivalent to your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of the website. If you want to benefit from one of our real estate services, please note that the data provided by you will be directed by the customer care – call center department to the real estate consultants to identify the best real estate solutions for you and to offer you the best real estate products as well as our partners to whom we offer advice.
- Processed personal data:
- for individuals: name, surname, phone, e-mail;
- for legal persons, the following data of the person representing the legal person and/or of the contact person: name, surname, telephone, e-mail;
- The basis for the processing of personal data: Article 6 (a) and (b) of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- Period of processing of personal data: 3 years from collection.
Rights regarding the processing of personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to request CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. information on the processing of your personal data by CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L.
- Correction Right: You have the right to request CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. to rectify your incorrect personal data.
- Right of Withdrawal: You have the right to request CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. deleting your personal data in certain situations such as: personal data is no longer required to achieve the processing purpose for which it was collected or the withdrawal of consent for processing this data by CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L.
- Restriction of processing: You have the right to request CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. restriction of processing by CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. in certain situations, such as the situation in which you contest the accuracy of personal data processed by CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. or processing of personal data is not carried out in accordance with the law.
- Opposition: You have the right to oppose at any time, for legitimate and legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, data that you are about to be processed, unless there are legal provisions to the contrary.
- Portability: You have the right to request CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. the transmission of your personal data processed by CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. to you or to another entity that is about to process your personal data.
As far as marketing communications are concerned, they are based on your prior consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by:
- Modify your GDPR agreements within your GDPR agreement page specified in the messages you receive from CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L.;
- Access the unsubscribe link displayed in the messages you receive from CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L.;
- Contact CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. using the contact details described above.
In certain situations, we can base our marketing activities on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our commercial activity. In any situation where we use information about you for our legitimate interest, we take care and take all necessary measures to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you may at any time request us, by the means described above, to modify the terms of processing your personal data for marketing purposes, and we will follow your request.
CONADI IMOB CONSTRUCT S.R.L. can be addressed in connection with the above by email ator by phone at . Also, for any complaints, you can contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
This website uses own and third parties cookies to customize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze traffic. Also, our social media, advertising, and analytics partners may have information about your use of the website, and they may combine them with other information you have provided or that they have collected from use of your services.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that web sites send to the browser and is stored in the user’s device, such as your personal computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files are used by websites to remember information about user visits, such as language preferences and other options, while helping you set things up for the next visits and make your website more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the experience of using the website.
With the consent, the user allows the installation of cookies in his device to tell us the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the website;
- Preferred web access format for mobile devices;
- The latest searches made from web services as well as personalized details of these services;
- Details for connecting to social networks for users who access the website through their Facebook accounts.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary and permanent cookies. Temporary (session) cookies store data only as long as the user is on the website, while permanent cookies are stored on the user’s device so that they can be accessed and used in more than one session.
Depending on purpose and data obtained through cookies, we can use:
|arcadiaapartments.ro||PHPSESSID||Keeps working session active while browsing the site.|
|arcadiaapartments.ro||_utm_source||Keeps the active browsing source while browsing the site, if the user has used a link in an ad campaign. It is a session cookie, deletes with the session.|
|arcadiaapartments.ro||_utm_campaign||Keeps the active browsing source while browsing the site, if the user has used a link in an ad campaign. It is a session cookie, deletes with the session.|
|arcadiaapartments.ro||_utm_content||Keeps the active browsing source while browsing the site, if the user has used a link in an ad campaign. It is a session cookie, deletes with the session.|
|arcadiaapartments.ro||_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a range of advertising products.|
|arcadiaapartments.ro||_ga||Records an unique ID that is used to generate statistics about how the visitor uses the website.|
|arcadiaapartments.ro||_gid||Records an unique ID that is used to generate statistics about how the visitor uses the website.|
|arcadiaapartments.ro||_gat||Used by Google Analytics to reduce request rates.|
|Google Chrome||– Click the toolbar menu.
– Select “Settings”.
– Click on “Show advanced settings”.
– In the privacy section, click on the content settings.
– Below Cookies there is a number of settings options.
– Click here for more information
|Mozilla Firefox||– At the top of the window, click the Firefox button.
– Select Options.
– Select Privacy tab.
– In the Firefox option, select Use custom history settings and you can choose from different options.
– Click here for more information
|Internet Explorer||– At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
– Select Safety and then the “Delete browsing history” option to remove cookies.
– Select the Cookies check box, then click “Delete”.
– Click the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the cursor to the top to block all cookies or at the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
– Click here for more information